Saturday, 14 September 2013

MY SUMMER SURPRISE

The surprise of the summer has been to be in the village (Villanueva de Viver) festivals of my cousin.

I say "surprise" because I didn't know it. I only knew that I was going to go to the village to spend a day, and that day was fantastic, so I decided to stay there for a few days more.
Paella's day
That week was the best week to be in Villanueva because were parties, so the first night we went to a disco where my cousin introduced me to his friends. 
Since then we spent all the time together doing the typical activities of Villanueva's parties: paella's day, water wars with balloons, in the laundry, in the swimming pool, discos...

I have met fantastic persons in this village and I have enjoy a lot with them, so I know that the next summer I'm going to return to spend another fantastic week with all of them.


Bibliography: Word Reference, Official Page of Villanueva

No comments:

Post a Comment