Monday, 10 June 2013

EXCHANGE WITH NORMANDY

More colder but quieter, more rain but more landscape, French but not Spanish, NORMANDY, NOT VALENCIA

This year my class and I have done an exchage with France, specifically with Normandy.
First the French group came to Valencia, in Fallas, and then from the 10th to 16th april we went to Normandy.
Each of us has stayed in a French house. I have gone to Charlotte's house.
We have visited her school, the "Lycée Marie-Joseph", it was biggest than  Escuela 2 but I prefer the teaching form of Escuela 2. Also we have visited a cheese and a chocolate factory, many little and very beauty villages like: "Honfleur, Pont Leveque, Deauville..." and a museum associated with the disembarkation.
In the end, the last day, spanish people received a surprise: a small visit to Paris!!! That was for me one of the most great days because I stayed with my class for a long time visiting a very beauty city. Was very funny.

Finally I think that it's interesting to have exchanges because you learn different forms of living and costumes to live and also you can practise languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment