Monday, 10 June 2013

CARNIVAL

February arrives and with it the carnival arrives too.
The carnival arrives in Escuela 2. Arrives the carnival's king and with it his expected visits, his delicious candies and his funny messages.
A week full of emotions. Everyone thinks about his fancy dress, and this year, after discarting some options, I decided to dress up as LMFAO with six more persons.
I decided to dress up as LMFAO because I wanted a funny and daring fancy dress.
To tell you a little bit more about my fancy dress, I'd tell you that: LMFAO it's an American electro pop duo formed in 2006 by Stefan Kendal Gordy and Sky Blu (uncle and nephew).
They are defined as "music designers".
On friday, we designed a choreography with the song " Sorry for party rocking", and we chose this song because it's one of the most popular songs of the group and also it's a very very lively song, perfect for a party day like carnival's day! Also we won a diploma for the BEST choreography!!!

In conclusion: Carnival's day was a great day and I'm sure that when I leave Escuela 2, it would be one of the parties that I'm going to miss more and I would like that the next year, to be in Carnival's day.

I'm already thiniking about my next year's fancy dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment