I don’t know what to talk about because the topic of this entry is free, but finally I decided to talk about a film, a film that I have recently seen in the cinema with my family: 8 Apellidos Vascos. It’s a Spanish comedy directed by: Emilio Martinez Lázaro and tells the story of a young boy (Rafa) who has never lacked anything because he comes from a wealthy family, but the most important thing about this character is that he’s from Sevilla. So during the “Fair of Sevilla” he falls in love with a beauty Basque girl and he decided to travel to her village in the Basque Country to recover her. There he will have to pass as a Basque to get the approval of the girl’s father, and that will not be easy for him.I really recommend this movie if you want to have a good time and if you have a bad day, sure that you're going to laugh seeing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment