This month I have made the last trip with my class. I've
been with them since I was 3 years old ... in all 13 years together, and this
has been our last trip ... I think I still don't believe it.
Our last trip has been an exchange with a school of Berlin.
First they came in march for one week, and we gone there 15 days ago also for a
week. We stayed in our partner’s house 4 nights and the rest of the days we
stayed in a hostel of a modern neighborhood of Berlin.
Personally, I really liked the city of Berlin, I think I
can't compare it with no other city, much less with the city of Valencia,
because from my point of view they don't
have much in common. What impressed me in Berlin I think it was, first,
his greatness, and the second the way they include nature in the city, full of
green parks and quiet rivers or lakes.
Honestly I enjoyed more the days we spent at the hostel,
because I wanted to spend a few days alone with my class, because probably I'm
not going to travel with them anymore.
I hope to remember this trip for a long time, especially
because it has been the last of many.

No comments:
Post a Comment